Outback Survival Gear's new "Town and Country" WATERPROOF boots - "Where fashion meets function!"
This shows riding in them...very important to also show. "A good all-round boot for the Equine enthusiast. Good grip in the stirrups can be good and bad. Inexperienced/new riders please check with your trainer. Again - handy boot...not perfect for every equestrian riding discipline but a hell of a lot better than flip flops :).
* Dual density cyclone sole technology for extra support, shock absorption and comfort.
* Steel Shank for increased foot stability and to reduce arch flexion.
* Waterproof full grain Italian leather uppers for extra protection, easy maintenance, comfort and durability.
* Equestrian designed sole and tread pattern making the safe to ride in.
* Outback "Ever-Dry" technology, developed in Germany, has created a durable breathable membrane lining for long lasting protection.
This unique single-layer membrane structure comprising of millions of microfibers in a homogeneous ‘maze’ that is vapor-open, yet watertight.
FREE SHIPPING in U.S.A.